Friday, June 29, 2007

You Never Know What You Are Going To Find When Looking Up!!!

This image was tagged on Flickr
Prescott Farm on Flickr - Photo Sharing! the BEST of Flickr

Best of Flickr

My personal choice, I love this one

Donna and I were hiking a trail that had an incline at Prescott Farm Audubon Center, Laconia, NH, when she looked up and said now that would make a great image.

I took a couple of shots and worked on them yesterday. After printing the images, I would have to say they might become my favorites.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent shots, Betty. Noticed you posting them on Flickr last night - well done on being chosen Best on Flickr!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrates betty!!!! Very nice image....love the black and white!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture, well deserving of this award! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Yes...you never know what you'll see if you look in ALL directions!  Well done.
Hey, get this:  I was looking DOWN yesterday, and found 2 twenty dollar bills!!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I do like them, they have a very pleasing simplicity about them.

Greg