Thursday, June 10, 2010

17th Fields of Lupine Festival, Sugar Hill, NH 2010

David Dodge Fine Arts and Graphic Designer, allowed me to take his image while painting the lupine. Check out his beautiful site Dave Dodge Fine Art




One of my favorite events to photograph 17th Annual Fields of Lupine Festival, June 4-20, 2010.This the Lupines are really putting on a great show.
I am always trying to out do myself with new pictures each year, as I learn more about photography. Experimenting with new lens and a new camera, my Canon 7D is always interesting seeing the results.
To see my series of the Lupines, you can check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/bpdphotos/sets/72157624117311477/


1 comment:

Light and Voices said...

Your lupines in New Hampshire look like a painting. Fantastic job!
Joyce