Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kancamagus Scenic Byway January, 2012

Pull Off

Rocky Gorge In Winter

Albany Covered Bridge
Last weekend I took a ride on Kancamagus Scenic Byway not sure what I would find, we have the lack of snow this year.  The lack of snow allowed me to pull into a couple of the waterfalls and Albany Covered Bridge.  Usually this time of year we would a few feet of snow and the access for me would have been impossible.

What excited me, I was able to photograph winter scenes of this area for the very first time.

You can check out my photos 
Kancamagus Scenic Byway - a set on Flickr

1 comment:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Betty, we visited this area last Oct and it was beautiful in the fall, but winter looked wonderful too despite the lack of snow. This recent 1-week trip we stayed in and around Nashua, except for a couple of side trips through Hollis and Merrimack to look at townhouses & condos. Sorry we missed seeing you, maybe next time!