Sunday, May 03, 2009

Paradise Road, Bethel, Maine After the Storm





A few weeks ago we were meeting my photo group at Grafton State Park, Maine. Bob and I decided to go a day earlier and explore the area, Bethel is beautiful mountain town.
We found Paradise Road, views surrounded both sides of the road, prime real estate, I would love to own a home on this road. My pictures were taken after a storm was lifting.
After our tour we found Gideon Hasting House, 22 Broad Street Restaurant and Inn located in Bethel, ME. A restored beautiful place, homemade Italian food. John Amann's owner, sister gave us wonderful service and delicious meal. We certainly will return to Bethel Maine Bed and Breakfast Italian Restaurant Bethel Maine Bed & Breakfast B&B Lodging

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Amazing photos!

Sage Ravenwood said...

These pictures took my breathe away. There is something about a storm coming in, that stops me in my tracks to watch. I find it absolutely exhilerating. (Hugs)Indigo