Sunday, August 05, 2007

Humorous Also Talented Photographer JRyle79

All images featured are taken by John Ryle, shown and shared with his permission.

I have mentioned the Photo Chat I have participated in the last few years on AOL.  The chat has allowed me to meet in person very talended photographers, novices like me, authors and professionals who have been willing to share their photography secrets with me...making me a better photographer.

I have not had the pleasure of meeting JRyle79 but have "talked" to him in the chat, watching his photography improve and grow...John is a very talented photographer. BUT in addition to his talent, he has a wonderful sense of humor and at times will apply to his photography. 
Kentucky Journal and his Flickr site

My full name is John Ryle, and I'm 27.  I live in Lexington, Kentucky.  I've been taking pictures for three and a half years or so now.  I'm self taught, and until recently been using point and shoot cameras.  In April I purchased my first DSLR.  Until recently, photography was something I did for myself....but I'm now starting to learn a camera can open a lot of doors, as well as make ya some money.  I've been exhibited several times, and I've won a few contests. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!   I just loved looking at these.  You are so talented.      Dawn

Anonymous said...

I was so taken with these photos, I didn't read your entry until after I had seen them.  I thought these were some of yours.   DAH   Dawn

Anonymous said...

hi IS good!  i'm going to check out his other sites...thanks for sharing.
gina

Anonymous said...

Betty, yes, John is very talented, both at photography and at using photoshop. His images are always interesting--and he IS a great guy. Thanks for introducing him to so many more people...I know he appreciates it.
~Vicki

Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks for the link...sounds like someone I definitely want to check out!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, thank you so much Betty!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on Mr Ryle.  I have ventured a quick visit to his journal and like what I see.  I've got him on alerts now and will be watching him as a possible spotlight subject.

Greg

Anonymous said...

It's so incredible to see what some people have the talent to do with they put their mind to it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up about John. Went and checked out his journal. (Hugs) Indigo