Thursday, July 20, 2006

Playing Again With Photo Shop: Desaturation and Featured Photo Sites

The other night in the photo chat a friend was talking about desaturation of images. Further research and reading, I found there are many ways to apply this technique. I wanted to create an image with a touch of color. My first attempt.

Before

Desaturated

Send me your comments about the technique.

Featured Photo Sites


My friend Connie is a professional.  Check out her  children's images.  Where was she when my kids were small???? 
creeves5.photosite.com -- created with PhotoSite

Vicki another friend just recently created her 
Visions -- created with PhotoSite Check out her photography.

While you are check the above photo sites, I have updated mine 
Betty's Digital Photography -- created with PhotoSite

No comments: