Sunday, February 08, 2009

Meredith's Great Rotary Fishing Derby on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH 2009

Anglers run quite a few lines this way hoping for the record catch.

Fishing pole. The ice is 2 feet thick.

Snowmobilers enjoy the weekend also.
" The Lodge" bobhouse has a statellite TV, stove and now a hot tub.

Fish weighed in and regisitered, waiting to see which one brings in the record. Catches are hanging for each variety of fish.

I attended one of my favorite events, I enjoy photograph yearly, The Great Rotary Fishing Derby in Meredith, NH 2009. Ice Fishing Derby, a popular event, hosted by the Rotary Club, fundraiser offers great prizes. Offers a weekend of fishing, snowmobiling and I even saw a group cross country skiing on the Lake.




1 comment:

Helen said...

I enjoyed seeing pictures of that ice fishing. They caught some nice ones. Helen