Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Photo That "Sparked" My Photography Interest

First Image Taken With My First Digital Camera

Garland Pond, Moultonborough, NH, 10 Year Later, Over Grown But Still Pretty



About 10 years I purchased my first digital camera. A friend and artist asked me to send him photos for him to paint, living in beautiful New Hampshire, finding beautiful scenery was not hard to do. My first image I had taken look pretty good, helping me realize a new interest and hobby, photography. Instead of using the camera for holidays, birthdays, vacations and putting away in drawer waiting for the next event, I started shooting.


Bob and I return often to the place my first image was taken, sadly the park and overlook is overgrown but still offers a pretty view. 


I would be interested in hearing what sparked your interest in photography.

No comments: